Wednesday, October 20, 2010

3 in 1 = triple kawaii'ness

My new fabulous shoes-

The Jelly Jangle

My favorite purchase this month!!!!  I am in love with my new shoes from Poetic Licence (London based shoe company that was born in 2005).  I will be wearing this A LOT... especially since you can wear these jangles three different ways (with snap-on charms).  omG-enius!!!!

My boyfriend said it looked like I designed the shoe.  With leopard-print on the bottom of the shoe, the flower design on the front, and the three cutest charms~ I think he's right.  They must have stole my idea while I was sleeping!

Usually tha-tha-thong-tha-thong-thong-thongs fit me funny because i have such anorexic feet... but these fit  perfectly!  And are soooo comffffyyyyyy.

I will rave about these for months to come.  I am even debating if I should buy my 2nd pair because what if they discontinue these shoes soon?  *GASP*

wishing you HG&KC always,
Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment